Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Add Code to New Interface Enhancement used in PO BADI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added an enhancement implementation to interface IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST, which is used by BADI ME_PROCESS_PO during PO processing. My interface enhancement implementation is in the form of a method added to the interface called ZGET_ACCOUNT_PO_NEW.

I go into SE18 and display the new BADI implementation I created after adding the method to the interface. I do not see my new method on the first screen in the interface tab. I select the interface name on that screen. On the next screen I see the method that I added to the interface. In that screen it does not seem possible to click in any of the methods to enter them. I back out back to the implementation screen again. This time I select "Name of Implementing Class". In that next screen I can select a method to enter its code. But, when I select the method I added via my enh impl it gives me a message,

"Interface method IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~ZGET_ACCOUNT_PO_NEW has not yet been implemented?

I created the new BADI implementation after I added the method to the interface, and it is there, I just cannot enter any code because I get that message.

Any ideas suggestion?

Thank-You.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tom,

I am confused with your post, maybe below points may help you.

1. Interface IFEX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST, which is used by BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_ ........actually it belongs to BADI "ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST'.

2. ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST is a Enh Spot, can be seen in SE18 and has a BADI definition 'ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST' in it .

What needs to be done is that....Create a Enh Implementation(Z.. name) from this Enh spot using SE19. Then create a BADI implementation under it for the BADI "ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST" in SE19 as well. Then, you need to create an Implementing Class with Z name ...for the interface under it......and then write your code in the methods of this Z class.

You can search forums in case of doubt.

Diwakar