Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am adding up komp-zzuebto(8.8) to 1.0 and then when i am diving it by 100, i am not getting .098, instead i am getting 0.01 as the value ,and when i change it in debug mode and when multiplying

this value with komv-kbetr(100.00) , i am getting the value as 9800.00 instead of 98.00.

please can any one help in this regard as this is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the main program has <b>Fixed Point Arithmetic</b> attribute checked in the menu path goto->Attributes

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the main program has <b>Fixed Point Arithmetic</b> attribute checked in the menu path goto->Attributes

0 Kudos

its a routine and the main program is standard SAP prg SAPMV45A which doesn't have it checked.

0 Kudos

one solution would be to develop a custom function module which has this attribute checked, pass the operands of the operation(addition/multiplicatio...) as import parameters and calculate the result in the function module and export the same to ur program.