Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Screen vs Leave Screen!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please tell me how i can change this:

CALL SCREEN 300 STARTING AT 50 10 ENDING AT 85 12.

into "Leave Screen"?

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maio,

u can use the syntax LEAVE TO SCREEN <scrnumb>.

for better reference use the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/dbab3635c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

all the best,

with regards,

sampath

• award points if helpful and close the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Leave to screen 300.

Leaves the current screen and processes the screen 300. </b>

You cannot give any coordinates in leave to screen.Check this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/profile?userid=3486494

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not mention screen co-ordinates while using LEAVE TO SCREEN. You can only mention the screen number i.e. LEAVE TO SCREEN screen_number.

Reward points if the answer is helpful.

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

There isn't any way to do that?

The problem in using Call Screen is that i get the Dump "LIST_TOO_MANY_LPROS", so i need to use Leave Screen instead.

How can i say that i want the screen starting at 50 10 and ending at 85 12?

Thanks.

BR

0 Kudos

Hi

No! U can use only CALL SCREEN.

But If that screen is a popup you should'nt get that error if you use LEAVE TO SCREEN 0 statament to back to calling screen.

Max

0 Kudos

hi

have u tried using LEAVE TO SCREEN 300.

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a program, you can use one of the two following ABAP statements to leave a screen:

LEAVE SCREEN.

or

LEAVE TO SCREEN <next screen>.

The LEAVE SCREEN statement ends the current screen and calls the subsequent screen. The next screen is either the static next screen or a dynamic next screen. In the second case, you must override the static next screen using the SET SCREEN statement before the LEAVE SCREEN statement.

The LEAVE TO SCREEN statement exits the current screen and calls the dynamic next screen, which you specify as part of the statement. The LEAVE TO SCREEN statement is no more than a contraction of the two statements

SET SCREEN <next screen>.

LEAVE SCREEN.

These statements do not end the screen sequence. They merely branch to another screen in the same sequence. The screen sequence only ends when you leave to next screen 0.

Check the following Transaction for reference

DEMO_SCREEN_FLOW

Regards,

Vara