Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call my customized program in the Journal Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to call my customized program in the Journal entry(fb50).

My program is:

REPORT  ZFILETEST.

CALL FUNCTION 'ARCHIVFILE_CLIENT_TO_SERVER'

EXPORTING

path            = 'D:\HP R2R\Setup\Java_SAP_Integration.pdf'

TARGETPATH      = 'E:\usr\sap\OF1\tmp\Java_SAP_Integration.pdf'

EXCEPTIONS

ERROR_FILE      = 1

OTHERS          = 2

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

I developed a program that could upload the pdf file in the application server path.Once file has been uploaded in the server that needs to be linked/associated with newly creating Journal voucher(SAP doc id) of the tranactions in the Financial accounting group.

I want to associate the customized program to the FB50(as similiar to the attachments given)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you would like to do exist in the SAP standard. It's a part of the ArchivLink (trans OAM1) named bar-code (I think).

You scan a document, you associate this document to a number.

Second step, you create a FI document and you system ask you to associate the FI document to a scanned document ...

regards

Fred

3 REPLIES 3

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you would like to do exist in the SAP standard. It's a part of the ArchivLink (trans OAM1) named bar-code (I think).

You scan a document, you associate this document to a number.

Second step, you create a FI document and you system ask you to associate the FI document to a scanned document ...

regards

Fred

0 Kudos

Thank you very much!!!

I would like to upload/maintain the physical copy(such as TIF,PDF) of the journal entry in the SAP application Server.Also this needs to be called through our BAPI calls as a silent operations(Java program)

FB50:

Say as example,Financial Document has generated with SAP document id as 10000011.

For this ID i would need to attach the PDF/TIF as silent operation(Java program) through our BAPI calls.

is this possible to do?

0 Kudos

I have some problem to reply today ..

maybe you will have to modify the SWO1 for the object you would like to manage

regards

Fred