Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of 2 fields in SQVI (Quick Viewer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Tcode SQVI in which i am facing a problem that to calculate the 2 fields qty ,but i am not able to multiply it. Is it possible to multiply 2 fields ni SQVI.

Please provide me guidelines for solving this problem.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answer : Its not possible

Reason : SQVI is more of a Functional Consultant kinda of thing which supports only simple table joins to extract reports without the need for coding, if you need some calculation or even a check then you need to go for usual reporting, there comes the role of the ABAPER.

Hope i cleared your query...

Regards

Karthik D

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply,got d awnser.

0 Kudos

If you got the answer, kindly close the thread as answered.

Regards

Karthik D

0 Kudos

I will do it,but have some more new issues regarding it. the thing which i observed it is that i had created a query in SQVI Tcode in my PRD Login ,but it is not visible in other login. why it is so? is it client dependent?

I want to assign a tcode for it,in order to achieve it ,i have to generate program which is done through SQVI and then assign a tcode. But in PRD server it is not possible to assign it. what should i do?

Please provide me guidelines for solving this problem.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below thread;

Do it in DEV system and transport it to production.

Regards

KArthik D

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you will get all details from the below SDN document;

[ABAP Query Primer|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4662456e-0701-0010-3fb3-f0630b6c17df]

And for a quick review see the below forum thread;

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=327147

Regards

Karthik D