Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business req. change in transaction MRKO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in MRKO transaction, which is to create accounting document using vendor and material documet.

Problem is EXCHANGE RATE. I have to create accounting document as per Vendor suggested exchange rate, Not per system caliculated exchange rate.

So what i thought was, We have some exits in MRKO transaction. For each vendor we will ask user to get Vendor exchange rate and proceed with that rate. But system is taking exchange rate maintenained in system.

Challange is: I have to create accounting document as per Vendor suggested exchange rate, Not per system caliculated exchange rate.

Any body help me on this.

Thanks,

Rays

Message was edited by: rayudu p

3 REPLIES 3

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you sure that there is no configuration that can be done to satisfy your requirement? It seems to me that this kind of thing could be done thru configuration. Check with your functional people.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In configuration level we can maintain the exchange rate type depenidng upon some vendor. Depenind upon the system can calualate the exchange rates.

0 Kudos

MCG,

You are right... We can maintain tax rates depending on vendor and tax code....

Bur my requirement is: When i create accounting document Other than GST line items exchange rate should be taken from system and only for the GST line item i.e tax line item it sould not take from the system. We have to provide popup with exchange rate.

In configuration Its not possible, as i discussed with my func. consultant...

I am able to change in user exit of MRKO transction.. but its applicable to whole documet(i.e each line item.) .. I am not able to change for only tax lineitem...

Rayudu