Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bdc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in support project.. can we tranfer the Master data from legacy system

to sap system..it possible...

Explain with One Example..plz..

regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In any project u can do it. But if it is maintennace project then care should be taken to avaid data redundancy, etc.

But this will not done is support project. During implementation the all the master records will be loaded to SAP. In support the creation of Master records will be very less.

If useful reward.

Vasanth

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In any project u can do it. But if it is maintennace project then care should be taken to avaid data redundancy, etc.

But this will not done is support project. During implementation the all the master records will be loaded to SAP. In support the creation of Master records will be very less.

If useful reward.

Vasanth

0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

for example,, can we transfer the meterial data like MM02 OR

SALES ORDER DATA VA02 ETC IN SUPPORT PROJECTS??

REPLY PLZ.

REGARDS,

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Yes, it can be done in a support project if the requirement is in such a way that you need to upload a number of records into sap .

For this, you may have to use a bapi or a bdc technique to upload the data at one go instead of manually creating each record.

regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

IN suuport project , which situation that we can transfer the MASTER DATA from legacy syetm into Sap system???

b.coz.. in Implementation part only we

can transfer the MASTER DATA from legacy syetm into Sap system.

can u explain one Example.plzzzzzzzzz.

regards,

0 Kudos

no like that , at any time u can upload master data.

ex:

last year i have 5 materials , so this year i have 10 materisl . Now i have to update my material master or not ?

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In Realtime can we create the pool and cluster tables???

if yes .. in which Situation???

plz.. explain..

regards,