Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bdc transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

while doing bdc for VAO2 transaction after giving the vbeln value and presing enter key , if theer are subsequent documents for that sales document how to encounter in case of bdc ( i,e i am getting the information dialog saying subsequent documents exist ) how to encounter this

cheers

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HY,

U CAN JUST DO IS TYPE A NEW VBELN

REGARDS,

KARTIKEY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check with VBFA table if any entries exists for the sales order then there is subsequent document is there for the SO else there is no subsequent document

select singe vbelv from vbfa into l_vbelv where vbelv = 'xxxxx'

if sy-subrc <> 0

no subsequent document

endif

cheers,

sasi

0 Kudos

hai sasikumar,

i am doing that but what okcode should i give for the information window .pls suggest

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u try recording the transaction scenario that you are talking about in SHDB.

if I understand correctly, you are trying to control the behaviour of the BDC after doing a call transaction....that is to say that you want to know at runtime itself whether subsequent documents exist and you want to do this while you have already done the call transaction....i dont think this is possible in a BDC...

there is a BAPI for changing sales order...its BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE...see if you can alternatively use this...

rgds,

PJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no need to handle the OK-CODE for the Information messages while building the BDCDATA .

When you run the BDC program in the foreground if you get information messages, press the ENTER key the BDC flow will continue.

When it is run in backgroud information messages will be handled by the program.

No need to do give any OK-CODE for the information message. Skip that part and build the flow for the rest of the transaction.

I Hope it resolves your problem.