Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC : MIRO Layout Issue

former_member249671
Participant
0 Kudos

through BDC I am calling the MIRO Transaction in Error Mode once i populated some values . after filling header and payment details tab. when i am opening the G\L Account tab its opening with different layout ( i.e when i open MIRO Txn Directly with out BDC its opening with different layout). now my requirement is i want to keep the same layout when the txn is opening through BDc ALso. Can any one suggest on this

3 REPLIES 3

former_member329859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While recording tro' SHDB at RECORDING PARAMETERS select checkbox for "NOT A BATCH INPUT SESSION" and take recording.While calling T-code in program use "CALl TRANSACTION MIRO USING OPTION"

Hope it will work.

bYE

0 Kudos

when i am trying to record through shdb. different Layout(Which is opening earlier at the time of BDC) is opening. pls let me know what could be the issue. in another session when i opened miro again normal layout has been opened.why its opening different layout on recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also face the same problem.

Is there any solution for this kind of problem?

BDC tcode is have been used by user, and the procedure to change the program is difficult.

Is there any best solution?

Best Regards,

Vivit