Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC Call Transcation - Supress Warning Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a BDC Call Transcation.

It is working Fine for all Screens but for one screen, I have to manually press Enter to go ahead with the process.

When I am running it with NO Screen Mode it is not suppressing that and further processing is being stopped.

I have added below code to manually Press Enter :

PERFORM bdc_field       USING 'BDC_OKCODE'

'/00'.

Its not working.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Best Regards,

NKC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you and sorry for the late response.

I have resolved this issue. I have added an additional OK code at the recording.

Best Regards,

KC

7 REPLIES 7

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be having that enter action also captured in SHDB recording you do.

If that's not the case use alternative's like using BAPI for same transaction.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

your are saying only one screen displaying while executing the program,

May be it is Recording problem, please check once again your recording,

the above posted code automatically generated after recording for handling the enter values.

And information messages, success messages, Waring messages system not record in the program,

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Krishna.

Please elaborate your problem more. For which transaction you are running the BDC.

And for the warning message, BDC stopped when on you try to run at foreground while Warning message is coming.

But it is  working fine when you are execute in Background Mode. Just  execute your BDC in the Background mode at once.

Regards.

Nishant Bansal

dairolozano
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna. 

What transaction are you creating the BDC to ? Can you download and  add the BDC code do we can give a look to it ?

Regards,

Dairo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Make sure the recording is fine.

Regards,

Mahesh somanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you and sorry for the late response.

I have resolved this issue. I have added an additional OK code at the recording.

Best Regards,

KC

0 Kudos

Hi,

if possible, share that extra additional OK code line .which suppress the popup.