Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

background job details

hello all,is there a way to capture start time , end time and status of the program run in the back ground and update in custom table . plz advise?thanksEdited by: BrightSide on Aug 20, 2009 9:44 AMEdited by: BrightSide on Aug 20, 2009 9:46 AM

Resolved! Screen Field value update

I am trying to set screen field as read only and write mode, depending on some condition. for doing the same i am setting screen field attribute in loop-at-screen. This is working fine, but the problem is screen contains a control tab and once the sc...

Resolved! Customize search help for date.

Dear All ,Any Idea how we going to customize / standard function the search help for the date by refering to the closing period month and year. Example this month closing period is 'July 2009', so when user click on the screen search help date button...

PO automation

HI All,My requirement is to automate the PO creation once the user creates SO in VA01 is there a way of doing it or do we have a user exit for this ?Your help is greatly needed.Thanks in Advance,Neha

Resolved! ABAP Differences in ECC 6.0

Hi community!I need to make some presentation about ABAP differences between ECC6.0 and previous versions.The only thing I thought about was auto complete in code writing, and some color changes in code.Is there any resourse where I can find full co...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.