Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Regards set and get

HI ,i build instance method with attributes and i want to fill this attributes with data and move it during the process to all the method that aparticipate in the process for example if i have method for create user and the public method get in the p...

SRM/SCMG updating buffer

Hi all,I am looking for at function or program or ... to update the buffer in SRM.I am using the functionmodule: SRM_DOCUMENT_CHANGEPROPERTIES for changing attributes for different documents.I am looking for a way to update the hierarchy buffer withi...

Vertical line in a report

Hi every body,In a report I need to draw a vertical line using sy-vline up to a certain height.i am writing d code like write : 50 sy-vline.Then it just draw a vertical line upto one row level.But I want upto the end of the page.How can i draw vertic...

Resolved! GET PAYROLL Error

Hi!I have a question regarding GET PAYROLL. I have a program that works and gathers data using the HR logical database (PNP), GET PERNR and GET PAYROLL codes in DEV. However, when it was transported to QAS for testing, it only goes as far as GET PERN...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.