Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! mailing sending

Dear Experts, My requirement is whenever a employee applies for a leave mail should be triggered to the approver on same day and 3rd day and 6th day.inside the mail only texts are there that can be hardcoded.is this possible to d...

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 - Pricing

Hello.I create a Sales Order with reference to a contract by using function module BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.Now I want to take over the Pricing Coditions from the contract independent the amount (target_qty).I play a lot with the import paramet...

ans1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Print button

Hi All,how to disable the standard tool bar 'PRINT' button.ex: when we press Print preview button for any application it shows the document details, there have a PRINT button in the appication toolbar . how to diable this Print icon (standard) from h...

New field in MM01

Hi ALL,I have add a new field under the tab Basic data1 in MM01 as following steps:1. Append a field ZBISMT in table MARA.2. Make a copy of function group MGD1to ZMGD1 as stated inthe Ossnote using program COPYMGD1.3. Add a customer-specific fields i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.