Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! output of joblog in realtime

Hi,i have a program which is normally running for some hours. In between the different stages of the program, status messages are sent by the MESSAGE command.The problem is that my status messages are displayed in the joblog only after the program is...

Resolved! internal table problem

Dear Experts,i am using five internal tables, to fill the different data,Now i need to display it in ouput, how to fill this in one internal table, i created one internal table with all the fileds of all above five internal tables.how to get it in on...

Resolved! Query Related to Mail

Hi all,I am using code as given below for sending mail as pdf attachment ...its working fine. but my problem is that mail is not coming unlit I am releasing it from SCOT..I want : when I schedule the program it automatically send the mail please hel...

Mark cell in an ALV GRID

Hi all,I have an Alv Grid referred to class CL_GUI_ALV_GRID, after display user can change some fields and save changes. I make some check before saving and display a log with eventual errors, I would like also to mark he cell with error like standar...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.