Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Sending IDoc from TIBCO to SAP

Hi,request is to send IDoc type PURCONTRACT_CREATE01 from TIBCO to SAP. After sending the data from Tibco there is nothing received in SAP although TIBCO adapter says successfully created.But no entry in BD87 (IDoc monitor), no entry in SM48 (tRFC q...

post key value

how to decide posting key for negative valuies and for positive values and who will decide thisi have to assign minus sign to value for posting key say 21.how can i do that. is it like this ?{if itab-BSCHL = '22'.concatenate '(-)' amount into itab-am...

Development to Production

HiI have modified a script on Development and which is also running on Production with same name. ( link is between f-58 and script, m executing the program with f-58) I want to export modified report to Production.How can i do that. (my sap version...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.