Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ALV - Full Screen Mode

All,I have ALV grid using CONTAINER , i need to make it FULL SCREEN mode as per the user screen display resolution.Any Info ?PS: Please donot suggest to drag the screen to maximum. that will not work with different screen resolution.a®

Resolved! IDOC re-issue

Hi Seniors,1) If IDOC fails, can we re-issue the same IDOC ? If yes, kindly tell me how ?2) Where i can see IDOC types for Sales order, delivery, shipment,purchase order ?Kindly tell me please.Regards,JanaMM

Form Routine in User Exit

HiI would like to include a form routine in user exit inlcude ZXTXWU01 but I guess that is not possible, so I created a new include ZXTXWZZZ in which I have developed the code for the form routines...But I still get the error in the main user exit ZX...

Resolved! Submit Z program in lsmw

Hi all,I need to run a Z program right after a LSMW.I've tried to insert a "submit ZPROG" in the LSMW "end_of_transaction" step but it doesn't work.Does somebody has an idea if it's possible ?Or, is there any workaround ?Thanks in advance for your he...

Force e-mail by user

Hi all,I need to force the send of an e-mail that was sent from sap with the FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1.I know that there is a program(RSCONN01) which forces the send by e-mail type.I want to know if there is something like this but to force by...

Resolved! JOIN optimize PROJ - AFRU

Hi,Has anybody idea if it is possible to optimize this query? I suppose that join should be the best, what I can get... but it is still very very slow. I need data from AFRU, AFVC, AFVV per project num (PROJ), so there are thousands of lines in resul...

Example for Dynamic ALV

Hi all,I have a program where i need to display split screen ALV.One ALV table on the left and one the right. In the left ALV i display 10 table names..If i click on the table name then the table should be displayed in the right side ALV.This i can s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.