Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

EMMA Development

Hello Everybody,Can someone tell me what EMMA is and how can we trigger the Cases with that?Can someone send me some detailed document on how to create EMMA cases and trigger the same.Please help, I need help on this.Thanks,Sneha Singh.

GUI_DOWNLOAD FM

Hi,I've trouble downloading files using the GUI_DOWNLOAD FM, apparently i'm able to download at the foreground, but unfortunately i couldnt download using a background, the error message the FM return during the background job was "unknown error", wh...

Resolved! Inbound idoc processing

Hi all,I'm concentrating on inbound idoc processing for eg. i will fill the necessary segments in idoc of cremas message type for vendor creation through idoc. i'm getting status 53 and also the lfa1 table is getting updated. Can anyone explain me th...

Parallel Processing

Hi, I have implemented Parallel Processig in some of my programs.The job takes in all available work process and assigns task for each.In case when all work processes are occupied, and if a new job is run then the job is abending.Is there any process...

Resolved! Multilevel ALV

Hi All Expert.Please guide me hw to put internal table field at report header in ALV.this is my field catalog. wa_fieldcat-row_pos = 1. wa_fieldcat-col_pos = 1. wa_fieldcat-tabname = 'ITAB'. wa_fieldcat-fieldname = 'VBELN'. wa_fieldcat-sel...

About unit test plan document

Hi all,I am new to ABAP environment.Can anyone explain what is meant by unit test plan document and also what is the diff between between code review and peer review.Thanks in advance*There is enough material online, pl help yourself. @Others: Answer...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.