Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! TCD recording

Hi,I am using a TCD recording and trying to club 2 different transactions.The order number from the first transaction is to be used in the second transaction.How can I achieve this by using TCD recording?

Resolved! increase the line items

Dear all This program only upload the 800 line item we want the data upload through Excle sheet 9000 line item , i am new in abap please advise how can increase the no of the line item ,if possible please add the program on same REPORT ZBDC_PROGRA...

convert quan field

Hi,Im using QUAN filed and for 1 quantity it is diaplyed as '1.000'.But when im using this value to other number, it is passed '1000' ie one thousand qty.How can i convert QUAN value '1.000' to a number '1.000' so that it is not passed as thousand.T...

Spool in background execution

Hi, I am displaying two ALV's in the output. I am using cl_gui_alv_grid to display the ALV. When I run my program in background I get spool anly for one ALV which I am diaplaying first but not the second.I need to have both the ALV's in the spool. Pl...

Resolved! using object 0060 in lsmw

hellomaybe you can help me with a small infoi used lsmw with recordings but it is the first time i use it with an object (this one)i need a clarification about the fields i need to provide data for: do they include info which is technical such as tra...

Resolved! fields grouped by LIFNR

Hi experts!!i am getting a structure as export parameter when i process a FM and this structure consists of some fields. After this i want to group these fields grouped by LIFNR and display out put. Please let me know how to group the content of the ...

Header in alv pop up

Hello,i need to dislay header as well as item details in an alv pop up. I am using FM REUSE_ALV_POPUP_TO_SELECT. but I am not able to get the header information. I am able to get the item details for a particular Purchase order number. I need to disp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.