Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Dynamic column in ALV Report

Hi,We need to display amount fields in the ALV and that fields should be able to display both 3 decimals or 2 decimals at the same time.When we refer this as a character field it is not allowed for totals/subtotals .if we refer it as 3 decimals ,it i...

Resolved! List display - 4 levels

Hello all,i need to display an alv output with 4 levels in 4.6c version.i.e. leve1 - vendor level2 - ebeln, ekgrp level3 - po item no., matnr, level4 - ship date, total delivered quantity.also, when purchase order number is clicked, it s...

BDC error for MM02

The BDC that I have created for the transaction MM02, stops for some records while for some records it runs perfectly fine. When I give the mode as 'E' or 'A' the BDC is stopped for the status message - "Reorder point considered only with reorder poi...

FM not working

Hi Friends -I am using FM HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA for creating action one action in PA40 tcodewhich covers 0000, 0001 ,00002 and few more but immid after filling 0001 data and save it gives me error 0003 is not created for this employees and come out...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.