Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Business object copy

Hi EXprets!i am working on coping the Business object which is on 'Z' name space to the company name space by using copy button on SWO1. but when i enter the information on new namespace its giving 'select valied name'. Please suggest me what might b...

Enhancement Points

i have a standard include can i change it or enhance it without using its development key ?why do we use enhancement spots where we use it n plz tell me step by step how to create an enhancement spotEdited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Mar 12, 2008 1:...

ST02G : Last Minute Load

HiWhat is the Function Module in st03g to get the Last Minutes Load.The function Modules I have tried in st03g areSAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_SUMMARYsapwl_workload_get_statisticbut the above ones give only daily/weekly/montly etcI want the inputs as start tim...

MIGO: Transfer Posting error

Hi,I am trying to transfer the material in MIGO using 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE' with GM code '04' and it creating material document number but when I am going to MIGO to see the Mat.Doc it says 'Mat.Doc is not posted in 2009'. The Mat.Doc getting genera...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.