Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table control probelm

hi,My screen having header and detail inf, detail is table controlWhen i press one field of header get line items in detail table.for that I created subscreen with 200 and called in main screen 100.PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT. MODULE ...

Fetch Last Valid Record

I am using PNPCE LDB and I need only PERNR on my selection screen . Hence used ___CE002 report category. Now when I run the report, I get all the records for each pernr from IT0001. But I will need only the last or recent record. How do I control thi...

Error sending PDF by Fax.

We had several of the Customer Statements fail to get faxed to the customer. The fax server returned error messages like the following: FaxPress User: FF_FI_08Fax Recipient Information:Fax Number: 12539247861 Fax Mail Subject: Statement: 543234200909...

Resolved! Screen Variant for Tcode FV60

Hi All, I have a question about screen variants... we have a transaction FV60, when we run this tarnsaction and enter the vendor number and other information such as invoice date and then when we hit enter we get the vendor details on the right side ...

Maintenance View

Hi All,I've created a view with subset as sales org.Depending on the salesorg given i have to manipulate the fields to be displayed for maintainence.Like for one salesorg i've to display few fields from the tables and for other i've to display some o...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.