Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

PF-STATUS REG

hi GUYS,I am developing a report .HI guys,I am writing a report in the selection screen of the report ....when the user presses 'F6' key in the zprjno field - i should popup some message.the following is my code......but my report not recognises the...

icon_create probleam

hi,i am using a fm icon_create . but here the icon is not populating in my alv output.but if i am writing write:/ result , then i am getting the icon.please let me know any probleam if i will use this FM in alv report.help... CALL FUNCTION 'ICON_CREA...

Customer data in PR

The user exit EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_001 and EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_003 are not triggered until we click the customer data tab.If we save the PR without click the customer data tab, the field in the customer data tab will not be got and saved, how can I avoid this s...

Resolved! Reg: VL01N user exit

Dear all,I have to put one user exit for the TC - VL01N. When i am doing the sale order in VA01 that time when i am selecting the materials for line items when i am mentioning reason for rejection for any one of material means it should be trigger wh...

p291102 by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sum of a field in ALV List

Hello Guys,I'm using 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' in my prog. There is a field in output table which is of type P(8) Decimals 3. When I'm trying to get the sum of this field in ALV Display it gives the message " Desired operation cannot be performed for ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.