Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Field Increase

Hi there,I've just updated a field on a screen which had a visable length of 67 characters on one line.I have now changed the dictionary size of this field to 210.My question is how to increase the visable length say over 3 lines ( i.e. three lines o...

Resolved! Help with a module pool snippet

Dear experts,I am provding a small code snippet of my program from module pool .Here my aim is that incase message 'No pending gatenentry found by this no.Plz check details.' is displayed .Program should go back to screen.However, it moves to next s...

Enhancement of COR2

Hi Expert I have one requirement in COR2 (Process Order Change).I want to add the text in more than 100 letter in that screen. This is the overall status of the process order.How to enhanse this requirement.Regards

Data for Tables in ABAP trial

hi all ! Im wondering if there is any program/script or anything to populate the tables used in the ABAP trial for tutorials (sflight,sbook,etc.).Im looking at teh table then Im going to content, but no search is giving me results.Or is there a way t...

FM for change log

Hi All Is there any FM to create the change log in the standard transaction when we make some changes. i.e. I am currently changing the tax classification number in customer master using the FM 'CUSTOMER_UPDATE' but this FM will not create the ...

Resolved! Typical problem in sapscript

Hi All,In Sapscript , i am facing very typical problem. The summary of the problem is below.In my final Internal table it_excdtl there is 4 entries . I am doing some calculation and Writing the contents through Write_form,Only 1 set of value is comi...

Resolved! Reg: ALV Problem

Hi Experts,I have developed a ALV program using "REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY" function module that will give edit option for particular fields and user will edit the fields and save the entry, then it will reflect in the database table.Problem is: when i ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.