Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Display ALV sum up

Hello! I want to display the sum of an ALV column but I want to display it up and not down like in report RM06BA00, I tried with fieldtab-do_sum = 'X' for totals and sort-subtot = 'X' for subtotals, but it always displayed down the list and not up.T...

printing logo in alv header

Hi,i used top_of_page event of cl_gui_alv_grid and developed a header in report by using cl_dd_documentbut my problem is while printing the list header is not appearing. i,e..i have tried through Print_top_of_page event but logo will not be printed.a...

Print alv data

hello, i need to print data on alv by sending it to transaction SP02! Anyone can guide me with the pseudo code below?CALL FUNCTION 'GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS' EXPORTING destination = printer list_text = Daily Stock Rep...

Resolved! Enhancements

Hi,I Got a scenario like this I need to do some modification for one transaction. but for this transaction sap does not provide user exit/badi? how can can we handle this? Thannks,D.Kiran Kumar

Resolved! How to run batch file

Hello Friends , i need to zip a file with password protection . For this i need create a batch file using dos command . my question is that .....how can i pass variable in this batch file (variable having name of file name , variable of h...

Delivery not updated

Hi all,I have a problem with creating delivery order using vl01n. When i'm creating delivery it is successfully saved and system giving delivery number also but problem is when i'm opend my delivery using vlo2 sytem not displaying my delivery order (...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.