Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! dynamic ranges

Dear all, how I need to develop a dynamic ranges ?Lets say .... I know I can create a dynamic table with CREATE DATA ITABREF TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF (LINETYPE).but how do I need to write it for a ranges statement:lets say....instead of ranges: i_ra...

ZLM05 for RF Transaction LM05

Hi All,I need to make a Z tcode of LM05 i.e ZLM05. then need to add to new fields on the second screen for vendor part number and UPC and validate. Since I need to create the copy of standard tcode it seems to be tidious task. Please give some inputs...

Resolved! IDOC between 2 sap system

Hi,I need to send Idoc from SAP system(A) to SAP system(B).In system B i need to store data in custom table.Correct me for below settingsin system A1) define RFC that point to system B2) define port in WE21 that point to above rfc3) maintain partner ...

Jay71 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modify special characters

Hi guys,I'm facing the following requirement. I need to uppercase and modify special characters from a specific string / char.Example:André Calçada JoãoReplace by:ANDRE CALCADA JOAOIs there a function module to modify this special characters by the "...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.