Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! TMG-maintenance Object

Hi,I am trying to create a Table Maintenance generator for a ztable but while doing TMG it is giving me message "Maintenance Object description has no Transportable package".Can anyone here please let me know where I am going wrong.I already have two...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create line chart in SAP

Hi experts: I got a problem while using graphic function (GRAPH_MATRIX_3D) to create chart, but I find the function can only create column(bar) chart and the maximal column is 6. As per the customer's request, they want to view the chart in line cha...

DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR error

Hi,I have a program which extracts data from MBEW table and the table is having around 80 lakhs ( 8 million) records.and the extract is written to unix directory in application server.this is extracted through a job periodically, this job was runnig ...

Resolved! GUI Status Translation

Hi all.I have a standard GUI status, which i want to translate to hebrew.the regular way (Goto -> translation in transaction se41) doesn't work.I'm trying to translate it by using SE63, but i don't know how to do it.Can someone help me please?Thanks,...

Resolved! GUI Download Issue

Hi FriendsI have to download the text file in the following format. There should be only 3 spaces after number '2' in the first line of text file but I am not able to restrict it and has the entire remaining space(80 char) of that line. second line t...

VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS

Hello Everybody,I have implemented the BADIs VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS and VENDOR_ADD_DATA.Everything is working fine.Now I want to see the add on button only when certain checkboxes are selected in the Initial screen.Can someone tell me how to do that? Al...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.