Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Table control + Hotspot

HiiiI have a development where the original developer have make used of the table control to display data instead of ALV, since may be due to development needing to navigate to different screen.Please advise is it possible to1. Add hotspot in a tabl...

Resolved! RE: HR fields INFTY & INFOTYP

Hi,can i know the difference between P_ORGIN and PLOG, i am getting confused when to use PLOG and when to use P_ORGIN for the HR roles.also i see INFTY field in P_ORGIN and INFOTYP field in PLOG; are these both same that appear in 2 objects?I need so...

Resolved! Get HR person

Hi all, I need to get persons under an organization unit. I have a org unit number now, and need to get all the persons under it and its sub org units. I means if I get the root of the org structure, I need all the persons in the company. Now,...

PBS - Unicode Issue.

Hi ,We are doing Upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 . We installed the PBS add ons. We got an issue in the implementation of these Add ons. In the Move statement it is showing an error. The statement is MOVE PBS_CONFIG_TAB - FELD PBS_IBIN.The issue we go...

Bulk User Logoff

Hello,I need to log off selected users using abap. Would you please kindly let me know the code/function module to achive this?I tried using SYST_LOGOFF but this C function logs off only one user. I am not sure if there are other attributes to this f...

Resolved! List box behaviour

Hi ppl,I have a list box on my selection screen with 5 options.The list box is seen as below on my screen:Option AOption BOption COption DOption EBut, in my client's system, it is seen as 1 Option A2 Option B3 Option C4 Option D5 Option EWhy does the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.