Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Dokumentation?

Hello,I have a (sap) report and there is a dokumentation in eng for it.How can I - without log on - see this dokumentation in german?Is there any switch funktion in sap. (multilanguage)?Thanks!

Resolved! Help in report UI and code

HI Experts ,I need to create report and i need to help for GUI aspects (i want it to be looking nice ). in the report i have 3 options (i don't know if radio button is the best way ) .1. Read user attributes 2. create user attributes 3. create user...

Resolved! Time while executing a select

Hello Experts,this part is working wellwrite : / sy-uzeit.wait up to X secondswrite : / sy-uzeit.but for next example is another behaviouri have simpler an report, but the time for start is the same as for the endwrite : / sy-uzeit.SELECT * FROM tab...

Resolved! Input field in upper case

Hello.I put an input/ouptut field formatted in CHAR on my screen. declared CHAR variable with corresponding length.So when I try to get a text which I typed in the field, I got this text BUT in the UPPER CASE.SAP translate it automatically. How to e...

Resolved! Stuck in loop program.

Dear gurus.Im stuck in fetching data i hope you can help me resolve it.im creating a report that get BANK KEY and the amount transferred to the bank.the problem im facing is that, it shows multiple result of the same bank wat i want to do is that if ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.