Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

MB_MIGO_BADI

Hi,I have implemented MB_MIGO_BADI to add one subscreen in migo. When this BADI is in active state lines get doubles after posting. I am performing following steps1. open a document which has 2 line items2. Select any one line from document and post ...

VB/C# Connection to SAP

Hi ThereI have tried several ways to do a table lookup or rfc call from visual studio 2009. c# and VB but all I get is a active connection to R/3 and then I get stuck on geting the info out of sap. For c# I have tried:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/da...

Technicalities of RFIDYYWT

Hi,Can anyone explain me the technicalities of RFIDYYWT program, and how it is related with the smartformIDWTCERT_US_1099MISC. And how this help in bringing up the 1099 forms.Can anyone help me where actually this smartform is calling in the program ...

Resolved! BCALV_EDIT_05

Good morning:Can anybody explain me please why when we execute the BCALV_EDIT_05 program and we press the reset button the check_changed_data method returns an X in e_valid?. I don´t understand it because we haven´t change any row yet .Thanks in adv...

AFAB - Authorisation Error

Hi,I am getting an Authorisation error while trying to execute AFAB in Background.System log contains the following Error:BP_CHECK_REPORT_VALUES: Invalid program values found. Reason:> User 2000xxx has no authorization to schedule program RAPOST2000 ...

HMAC-SHA256

Hi Experts,I can not find the information relevant to the Function Group SECH- specifically for HMAC. Interested in the functional modules calculate_hmac_for_char, set_hmac_key, get_hmac_key. Someone knows for valuable documents? Thank you very much,...

Resolved! sap query

Hi,I have made a sap query by transaction code SQVI, now i want to know the table name where information like user-id , author,infoset is contained. I found that table AQLQCAT CONTAINSI info about query name and infoset but not about user-id..plz hel...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.