Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table using the structure

Hi frends......I am trying to develop a report in ABAP.for that i need a table name from which a particular field value could be reterieved.but when i tried to display the table name it showed a msg "MEREP_OUTTAB_EBAN is not a table , it is a structu...

Resolved! index in BW chain

Hello i have a problem about a BW chain that collect data in an R3 46C system.It goes in table access full in table BPBK . This table has only the primary index UNIQUE Index BPBK~0 ...

Resolved! ABAP Trial- Generating data

hi all ! Is there any trasaction I could use to generate the data types, tables, entries, etc. that I could use to follow the ABAP tutorials / certification examples?Im trying to write some of the examples but the program or tables that are used as r...

Resolved! Fetching from MSEG

Hi ABAP gurus,I have a unique problem - I am fetching from MSEG without using the keys and always getting a dump in the select statment.The table MSEG contains 22 Million entries and I am fetching using the statement: SELECT matnr mjahr bwart men...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.