Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Upgrade-Error in report

Hi all,I am working in an upgrade from 4.6C to ECC 6.0.I came across error in one program.You cannot specify a length <=0The code regarding this is DATA: BEGIN OF INFILE OCCURS 0, "format of input file MATNR LIKE RC29N-MATNR, "...

Is EKET-ETENR = EKEH-ETENR ?

Hi Folks,I want to know whether the Delivery Schedule Line Counter (ETENR) is same in the tables EKET and EKEH?I am asking this question because, I have created a delivery schedule line for a scheduling agreement. As a result of this an entry is adde...

Resolved! Error in Get Tax data.

Dear all,I want three field in my Sales report like Jive, Jivp, Zivp. i coded my report with out error but out put null.i disply respective code below .......SELECT * FROM KONV INTO TABLE IT_KONV FOR ALL ENTRIES IN IT_V...

Resolved! Transporting a web service.

Hi everybody,I created a function module (RFC) and a web service with it as end point, I tested it using the transaction WSADMIN in DEV and it worked fine. I relesed the transport request and transported it to QAS. In QAS I can see the web service fr...

Resolved! How to check role assignement

Hello,I would like to offer a link to a WD application from my WD application- but only if the user has the correct role for that application.Unfortunately I don't have any data about authority object, I have just the name of the role the user should...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.