Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Convert Char to Packed type

Hi,I have a character variable which holds the value for eg as '1,234.56'Now i need to pass this value to an import parameter in a Function moudle .(But this parameter is of packed type).Now how can i convert a character variable to a packed type ?T...

Resolved! REPLACE ALL OCCURRENCIES

Hello Can somebody explain me the logic of ALL OCCURRENCIES in the the example below : I think that this operator should replace A , ! with ' ' but the real output is different.The real output is AA!A. It replaces all small characters with ' '. Why D...

Resolved! tabstrips

hi masters of sap,i have a requirment on TABSTRIPS to be honest i have never worked on it. coming to the requirment i have 3 tabs in 1st TAB I have two values take for ex 3 + 3 and in other tab the result. which is = 6 but when i look into the secon...

Resolved! SAP BI7, secirty question

Hi,I am Angeline, I having some problem to provide security roles in NW 2004s BI 7.0 In BI when user apply TR: code: LISTCUBE and display DSO data, and wants to export in Excel sheet... is anyone notes there is small icon to export data in excel shee...

TSW Nomination.

Hello Experts, In case of an already existing nomination, when using transaction O4NM, i edit an item as to set the RDI as "G" for Sales Contract, i want to check whether the sales contract has a Credit Hold on it. If yes then for that nominati...

BOM changes report

dear all,I want bom changes data. if we delete or add any lower level component , if we change qty. it should display old qty as well as new qty and deleted item as well as added item to bom. I have seen CS03.Is there another bapi or function module...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.