Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Create XML file

Hi experts For an interface,we need to create an XML file and save it locally. My question is: which will be the best way for the XML creation? Using xlst_tool or doing completely the file by hand? Could you please help me? Thanks in advance! ...

Copy right symbol in SAP

Hi Guys/Abaper's, We have a requirement to send the SO10 custom text in mail to outlook. After reading the so10 text using 'READ_TEXT', the copy right symbol in tdlines is same as it is in so10text. But when we view the document of the output in so...

Resolved! Which Object Type to choose?

I am learning ABAP. When I activate any of the code I have to choose Object Type from the list of Objects. Sometimes I have to select some specific Objects for activating screens. Till now I am just activating default selected options but now sometim...

fm CO_SE_PRODORD_OPR_CREATE

I declare the table in this way but it goes to landfill: Data: t_OPR_CREATE type COSE_t_OPR_CREATEWITH HEADER LINE . how should I declare it? dump: The function module interface was defined in such a way that only fields of a particular type ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.