Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SU10 Changes not reflecting

Hi,Recently we have upgraded from ECC5.0 to ECC6.0. When i tried to update output device in default settings in SU10, log shows succesful, but the changes are not reflected in the user master record.Also, i am not able to delete roles for the users f...

Resolved! Data type conversion from packed to numeric

Hi Experts, i have a question on data type conversion. My requirement is: i have fields of type packed decimal in my internal table itab. I need to convert the values of packed decimal fields in itab to numeric type.Example: Data: begin of itab occur...

rnb86 by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

macro mmpur_message

Hi,I am sendinf error message for Me21n.I have to send the message for for each transaction.I am using macro mmpur_message ,the problem I am getting is it is giving error message for the first item and then it exit the loop , so not giving error for ...

Resolved! HR Letters Forms

Hi Gurus, I have to develop HR Letter forms. Can anyone give me some idea how i proceed in that? Its very urgent. I know the PBWW T-code. In that there I need to modify the text and also include new fields. How can i add the new fields? Please give...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.