Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Run time error in GR

Hello,My user is having following issue.Vendor has sent 3 items, out of which one is free sample. But on that excise has to b paid by us (which is approx 3000rs). So when user is trying 2 do GR, first 2 items dont hav any problem, but after checking ...

Enhancement for F.81

I there any userexit ,BAdI for restricting the user to reverse the document based on username?The T-Code F.81 is internally calling T-Code FB08.Is there any user exit or BAdI exist for this T-Code to validate the user?Please help.

Resolved! Replace: problem with zeros

Hi to everybodyI have tihs values31.800 0.300 2.100I should to get this31,80000,30002,100I use REPLACE ALL OCCURRENCES OF '.' IN lt_itob-id1 WITH ',' it is okbut I get an error if I use REPLACE ALL OCCURRENCES OF space IN lt_itob-id1 WITH '0' .Co...

.PRN file

Dear Friends,I have a requirement in which i need to convert the contents of Internal Table to a .PRN file... Can some one please guide me with any inputs on this ..Is there any FM which can help me ..

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.