Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Table Maint Generator-Transport

Hi,I had imported a few objects using data/co files and transported to QA.All the programs moved to QA except the Table Maintenance Generator(Ztable).I am gettinig a pop up "Table Maintenance is not completely defined" in QA.Do I need to regenerate ...

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

File conversion problem

Hi GUys,Iam suffering a major problem.i have a file i.e in .alf format.is there any file conversion technics to translate into .txt format or others.ant html related conversions.i want this .alf format can be converted into html format or .txt format...

BAPI_TEM_EXPOS_GETLIST static not reset

In BAPI_TEM_EXPOS_GETLIST a counter is used for the checks of the various range tables.This counter is declared in its form as a static.This static is however never reset.So, as I want to call this function multiple times in my program... I run into ...

Koja78 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Menu and Transaction roles

Dear all,We are currently using separate roles for menu and for transactions... both of them composite rolesMeaning that when we assign only transaction roles the user get a list of transaction in a unstructured way in the user menu ..... assigning ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.