Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

TCode with parameters

Hi all, I would like to have a TCode with some input parameters.For example, in the transaction code field, I want ot be able to type down the transaction se16 with the table name I want to browse.eg : SE16 <tablename>Is it possible to have this kind...

Resolved! DATUM TO DATLO

Hi all,We are using SAP in Mexico, so the date is a problem because the server is in Germany, so we have 2 dates. our problem is the inspection lot has Garmany date-time but Material document has Mex date-time, is a way to change datum to datlo???.Th...

Check Printing - MICR

Hi,I have used as script with MICA characters MICR_E and MICR_C... but when I print those characters does not appear in the SPOOl... On printer I understand that we have to do some config on the printer but my question is whether the spool created w...

Resolved! Secure Store and Forward

Dear Expert,Would like somebody to throw some light on SSF. What I could see is that SAPcryto comes with SAP installation.1. But what is the use of the .dll file and where does SSF comes into picture?2. Does adding the following parameter is enough f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.