Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! F4 Help in ALV Grid

HI,I am doing ALV grid by OOPS concept.I am using the Event ONF4 of the class CL_GUI_ALV_GRIDI had set the Handler for the event and Registered the fieldsBut I could not get the F4 on the output.Please find my code Below. SET HANDLER g_handler->f4...

Resolved! Check for null in IF statement

Hi,I have a variable of type char(8).I want to check if this field is empty. This is the logic I use right now: condense lv_date no-gaps. if lv_date eq ''. *then some default value endif. Is this the correct approach or there is a way to directly che...

Resolved! Prevent OVS Help Popup to open

Hi all,,I am using input fields with OVS help.I want to forbid OVS help popup to open if a data was not selected into a previous field.Is there a way to make it, instead of passing through the ovs event handler (because it forces set_output_table cal...

PRINT OUT ISSUE

Dear friends,While printing the PO, in the preview LOGO of the company is coming proper but while in the hard copy of print out LOGO is reversed. For the same I have checked with my Abapper also but till now i didnot find any solution. Please help me...

User-exit in KO02

Hi,I have implemented user-exit in KO02 and the code is as shown below.FORM US001 USING B_RESULT.TABLES: ANLZ, CCIHV_WA01.if ANLZ-WERKS eq space.get parameter id 'WRK' field ANLZ-WERKS.endif. SELECT SINGLE * FROM CCIHV_WA01 WHERE WERKS EQ ANL...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.