Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Tooltips as in new debugger

Hi all,In the new debugger, we have tooltips that pop up when hovering the mouse over field names etc. I read that leter, with ABAP 702 classes for things like that will be available.So my quations is: How can I do this now? As you can not debug the ...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

drag drop connection to client

Hi experts,just a question: Drag & Drop can be defined between gui control objects. I wonder if it could be achieved to enable dragdrop between GUI control and clients objects. The simplest cas may be to drag a file from windows file explorer (or des...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BAPI shows SE16 Standard List

Dear All,First time im using BAPI function.Im making MM report. I have a confusion whenever i run my report it shows output in "SE16 Standard List". I want to display in "ALV Grid Display". what can i do pls help me. with best regards,Strings...----...

Syntax error in ABAP Query

Dear AllUser has created a query in SQ01 , When I execute that , its showing syntax error in Automatically generated report. How to change that ?When i trying to modify that , its asking access key. How to change that in SQ01 itself?ReardsAnita

Resolved! Bapi BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD

Hi,I am using bapi BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD to post(Confirm) the network activity data. For the multiple records the very first record is being posted by the bapi and for the rest records error message is being shown as ' Order (network no.) is already...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.