Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Comparison of 3 types of RFC

Hi,We have 2 custom tables with the same structure, One in the ECC system(source) and the other in R/3 system(destination) . The requirment is to sync the data between the tables. I am exploring the RFC method and require your comments on which of th...

Audit Log

Dears,I have encountered with a situation where in, the logs for a specific user (example ABC) is not recorded. However, the audit log for all other users is recorded and shown successfully. The Audit Log is active in the system.However, when I check...

Maker and Checker in ABAPHR

HI, I got a requirement in hrabap. Maker can make changes of different perners of different infotypes. After changing, the records get locked. Checker can see the Locked infotypes of the Maker and he Unlock the infotypes. Then these infotypes will ...

Resolved! BI Workbook Authorizations

I have the following scenario and can not find an acceptable solution using Workbook Authorizations.User 1 would like access to only display workbooks in role 1. User 2 is a super/power user and would like access to change, update, delete workbooks i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.