Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Dblink table fields

Hello Fella's, I'm trying to make a program capable to bring the fields description of a table locate on a legacy system. The connection between sap and other system is done through a dblink. The other system is a oracle.Look what i'm trying. DATA:...

Profile for a composite role

Hello Experts,We are having a problem dealing with a composite role.Whenever we add the composite role to a user master; a profile appears for each of the single roles (which is normal) BUT we also get a profile for the composite role.We verified in ...

Resolved! Customizing Standard Report

We need to remove mandatory fields from an SAP standard report for List of Quotation using T- Code VA25.Our requirement is to veiw all the quotations entered in the system using a range of periods in the initial screen as input. Best Regards,

Test system refreshed

Hello,Our Test system is refreshed for some reasons. I'm not aware to which date is that refreshed.Now, there are about 30-40 objects(programs, function modules and tables as well) which don't have the latest developments.is there any faster way to f...

Resolved! Spliting Internal table row

hello all,i have an internal table gt_final_csv , which has value in body and header is blank, and now i have to split this gt_final_csv row and have to append at particular point to another gt_final_csv . i m doing like below but it is giving error...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.