Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Screen Exit

Hi ,I wish to add one custom field on the screen for the tcode FPE3.But i see there is no SCREEN exit present in the pakage.Can any one help me that how can i modify the screen no screen exit is present.Regards,Himanshu

Resolved! modulepool icon creation

HI All, In my tabel control status field i need to display RED or GREEN icon based on the input..i've got the value in internal, but in screen ICON is not coming.. it is showing as"@0A\QRed light; stop; erro" please help me how to display th...

Resolved! CUSTOM CONTROL ( long text )

Hi,I have to implement a custom control in a dynpros of a Module Pool. The object must have the following functions: -read data from a field of a transaction. -edit over new data. -save this data, that are saved in a field of a transaction, the CJ20N...

SAPMM07M (MBST problem )

Hi all. I have a request to debug transaction MBST in production system but without posting the reverse documents. Do you know where the reverse and the posting is done in the code ? I should stop before the code is executed and the posting is done i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.