Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

sapui5 streaming

Hi everyone, I need to download huge files (documents, zip, video) from SAP ECC to UI5 application. I created an oData using segw and implemented the get_stream method. The problem is that if I try to download a video to the client app it won't...

Resolved! Inner join not working.

when i comment inner join lfa1 line, only then data is getting fetchedSELECT a~rldnr, a~rbukrs, a~gjahr, a~belnr, a~racct, a~rcntr, a~prctr, a~wsl, a~budat, a~blart, a~zuonr, a~lifnr, a~ps_posid, a~sgtxt, a~koart, a~timestamp, b~saknr, ...

Resolved! internal table validation

I have an internal table with some data lets say emp no, emp salary,emp dob,etc. I have a database table with the same entries .I need to copy the internal table in the DB table while no duplicate entries should be populated. How to do this validatio...

Shift to SAP ABAP

Hi.. Currently am working in a project that has power bi and sql along with c#. Its been 18 months already. Frim starting i wanted to work in SAP. So now i decided to learn SAP ABAP and move into SAP.How would my descion be? As iam familiar with OO p...

Smartform changes not updated

Hi experts, I have an issue with changes in a smartforms for sales invoice. This is the first I've seen it. I've made some changes in the smartform, added a new window for a graphic. In development system it works fine, then in test system this g...

Resolved! CALL SCREEN NOT WORKING

Hi All, I m developing a report and I m trying to call another screen which contain the container alv but the alv is not displaying,It is in same there on selection screen .I debugged the PBO of the screen and found that CALLMETHOD alv_grid->SET_TA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.