Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Issue with Nota fiscal

Hi,I am creating Nota fiscal through Tcode J1B1N. But when it is created, in Transport tab, it is not showing updated Quantity and unit of measure. It is getting overwritten to 0.So, can you please tell me if there is any user exit or BAPI to achieve...

Problem with BDC control

Hi,I am working on TK11 to create conditions using BDC. This BDC is using table control.I am uploading excel file and reading the records. For 1 header record there exist 34 item level records.I tried to achieve this functionality using:1. Looping a...

Dynamically importing images

Hi, we need to dynamically import images to use them in smartforms. The images are stored on a file server (DMS) so we tried to use BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHECKOUTVIEWX to get the file from DMS and then use IMPORT_BITMAPS_DBS (to do what SE78 does) but this...

Resolved! Last menu tree node

The nodes of the menu tree in my program are all folders. The folder should be open upon double click of that node. The last node is a folder and does not have any children. But upon double click of that last folder node, it does not open and the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.