Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Syntax problem with an IDOC

Hi.I have two sgments that are child from another one. But when I print the IDOC the two segments appears appart from the father. For example: ZXXXXXX is the father, and Z1XXXX Z2XXXX are the children. When its made the print the father appears witho...

Customer User Exit Search

Hello experts,Iu2019m new with user exits and not sure how to find them. Iu2019ve tried using CMOD without any luck because I need to find user exit for customer XD01. I need to find the user exit on save event. Please advice how I can pull this info...

Capturing Scanned Label data

Hi,I have a requirement to capture the scanned label, parse it and populate the data into the respective fields of the table control. The label format can be of two types: 1. It can be the combination of Material, Batch and Quantity or 2. It can be o...

Resolved! Issue with the CREMDM IDoc

Hi, I am sending the Vendor data from ECC to the external system through XI. I am using the change pointers and the IDocs are generated through BD21. IDocs are generated with no errors and the status '3', but the IDocs are not sent to XI. I checked t...

Problem in CL_GUI_ALV_TREE

Hello all,I am working on the class CL_GUI_ALV_TREE.From my selection screen i am displaying an ALV and when i click on the sales order i am displaying a screen which has the CL_GUI_ALV_TREE control in it.When i press the BACK button i reach again to...

Resolved! Send null value

HI ALL ,I need to create WS which are using by .NET environmentand in the ws the client send me fields with value as type NULL and i dont famliar with thistype in abap,how I can identify this fields (NUll ) .RegardsJames

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.