Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

problem with field symbol

Hi All,I have problem with field symbol, i am getting one problem please give me suggestion.when i read any field symbol into work area like:READ TABLE <fs_dyn_table> INTO <fs_dyn_wa> index fp_row_no-row_id.then it reflect the internal table <fs_dyn_...

Resolved! Problem using SPLIT

Hi friends, i need help with this simple problem. I made and upload of TXT file separated by tab and now I'm trying to split the fields into an internal table, but does't work:First, table after upload:BRBR#BRBA#AE-EQPC-02#99999#8085#1#29/11/2012My p...

Resolved! What is a Wrapper Program?

Can somebody explain me what can I do with a wrapper program?I think is like a program with a copy of the first screen, in which I can make validations, authority checks, etc, and at the end I have to pass values for the parameters, selection-option...

Resolved! Replacement for ws_query

Hi,We are using WS_QUERY FM to get the length of file name.CALL FUNCTION 'WS_QUERY'EXPORTINGfilename = l_filenamequery = 'FL'IMPORTINGreturn = returnThis FM is obslete in ECC 6.0. So is there any FM or method which provides the same functionality.Tha...

Not uploading second record

Hi I am using SECATT for uploading data in ECC 5.0. I have created the SECATT but it is giving problem. It is uploading first record in the system and it is not picking second record. We check the log its showing that data is imported but its not get...

Resolved! Chainin TCD Scripts

Hi all!How can i chain TCD records?I need to make a test of a process (VA01, VL01N and VF01), i creat 3 TCD records (one by transaction) but when i can´t export de sales order number to use like import variable in the script of the delivery.any help?...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.