Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Issue in Unicode Conversion

Hi, We are doing Unicode Conversion activity in one of our system. After running through UCCHECK transaction, we got around 80 programs in which most of them were resolved manually.kindly find the below screenshot when we are trying to edit one objec...

Screen Painter

hi,i am creating an ALV grid. In that I using CALL SCREEN 100. In that I create Custom Container of size Deflg = 200 & height = 200.when i excuted the program, I am getting the ALV grid very thin size.is there any modification I need to do???thanks

Formatting currency

Test Condition Step Step Description Test Data Expected ResultBudget format 1 Enter in budget in different formats 1234 Change the amount to 1,234.00Budget format 2 Enter in budget in different formats $1234.55 Change the amount to 1...

Unicode issue

Hi Friends, We have a RFC call to our SAP ECC6 unicode enabled system. The external non-unicode system sends some text to SAP function module. One of these character is 'Y'. But the SAP function module returns a message that the character is not reco...

Resolved! TRFC Time limit exceeded issue

We have issue about the TFC time limit exceeded. We have a third partner application which will call a HTTP service to our SAP, let's call the HTTP service as Z_submit_request, in Z_submit_request, we call RFC Z_process_request in IN BACKGROUND TASK,...

Resolved! change selection screen mb25

Hi all,The transaction MB25 uses the DB logic MMIMRKPFRESB, At the selection screen I want to see the block KEY (Key Fields) How can I do that ?.I create a new programm with attributes: logical database MMIMRKPFRESB and s selection screen with ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.