Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Input value FM require

Hi Experts,Is there any function module which take input a integer value with continue and cancel button.and i want to set the label of input field and set default value for input field.and return the input value or cancel command code.thanks

Screen Painter - Layout

Dear Friends,When I go the layout editor in SE51 Screen Painter, I am getting the following error."Internal error with SAPGUI (Unable to find C:\Program Files\SAP FrontEnd\sapgui\gneux.exe)".Kindly let me know the reason and the solution for this er...

MODULE SYST-ADBMO etc.

Hi,I have found within SAP Program SAPMSSY3 the following flow logicfor the Dynpro Nr. 131.The interesting thing is I can't find the implementation of MODULE SYST-ADBMO,MODULE SYST-ADBCO and SYST-ADBMI. Has someone a clue how that can be found ?Regar...

Updateing Table Records

Hi All,I need to update the table records which i'll get from a unix directory, i need to update in batch session everyday. So other than BDC or LSMW is there anyother way to update only table. Last point to add is i'll be having 2 tables Header and...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.