Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Regarding standard gui status

Hi,i copied and created a status d0100 from standard status ex. standard (program name -SAPLKKBL) for my xz program.but when i am executing the z report i am getting a tool bar named SAP in white colour .i dont want to display this one to my report s...

Resolved! get table control field length

in table control i have a field with with char length 15 but i have to give a validation if lenght not equal to 6 giv error messgage with out changin the field length of table control i used DESCRIBE FIELD gi_pmpb_bchid-batchid L...

Change Pointer problem

Hi AllI am working on COND_A idoc. I activated change pointer for this idoc.I added my own zsegment in this via extension of this idoc.I am filling this Zsegment in customer-exit while creation of Idoc .I am not created any zfield for this in any sta...

excel download problem

Hello friends,I am using FM 'gui_download' to download data intoexcel sheet.But the fields on the excel sheet gets compressed in length while downloading.So what should I do in order to get the data with proper field length.Please reply my query as t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.