Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! change documents for STXD texts

hello,does someone have an idea if it is possible to create change documents for texts created/manipulated with functions from function group STXD? E.g. such texts written and edited with SAVE_TEXT, EDIT_TEXT and so on.it seems to me those functions ...

Buttons in SE80 top left panel

Hi Guys,Any one know what of object those buttons are( the one containing text MIME REPOSITORY, Repository Browser, Repository Information Browser ...) ? they dont look like ordinary push buttons to me...and which sap control framework container is b...

Resolved! Develop Rest service

HI All ,There is SAP Guideline or book which i can use to create REST services I mean step by step guide I just found article of DJ Adams but notihg else .Any idea ?RegardsJamesEdited by: James Herb on Apr 1, 2010 10:10 AM

Resolved! BSEG performance issue

How come i have used all the key fields in BSEG table in the WHERE condition but the runtime is still very slow? During debug, the process will be stuck for a long time in the select single statement from BSEG, however, if i try to input the same WHE...

Resolved! Material Master outbound IDoc

Hi, Activated change pointer for material master. When the material is changed, I am geting the Idoc. But the IDoc contains only the "changes" I made in the material master. Is there a standard way to get the material master in FULL all the times? Th...

Paying company code

Hello All, Has anybody here used Paying Company codes? I have two company codes 3000 and 9123. The Paying company code for 9123 is 3000 (this can be setup in transaction FBZP->All company codes). I created two Non-PO invoices (FB60) for each compan...

Resolved! RE: P_PCLX Object in HR

Hi,Can any one explain me the exact use of P_PCLX object in HR. i went through some document and it says "This object is used in the authorization check when accessing PCLx (x = 1, 2, 3,4) HR files using the PCLx buffer (interface supported by HR)."w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.